Monday, November 02, 2009 . 10:45 PM
Today's op trial was hell -.-. Screwed up during Q&A. Hate it hate it hate it omg -.-. Shall try to work on it. And my pronunciation of words is horrible too T_T. However, this makes it even more difficult for me to practice my script as I am very very conscious about each and every word now =.=. ZZZ!So today is targeting all groups' pronunciation. Quite obviously, it sort of became english lessons whereby we began to parrot after the teachers haha! Quite fun actually, and I learn many new stuff today cos I didn't know what was the correct way to enunciate some words. Haha!
Rained super heavily this afternoon and we were quite wet from the walking from school to the 158 bus stop. We decided to go parkway to have lunch with eve's group (double group lunch) but our group (excluding it's-not-hard-to-guess-who again) went to parkway first. Shared umbrella with qinlu. I was squealing when we stepped into puddings where water flooded my shoes =.=. The inside of my shoes as well as my socks were still wet when I reached home...this shows how wet it was -.-. I actually tahaned throughout the whole of the time at parkway =.=.
Walked around at parkway. Dawn bought shorts. Met up with eve's grp. More looking around. At ice cream --> cookies n cream. (But I had a bad stomachache when I got home...probably due to ice cream being too milky or sth -.-.) Looked at phone prices. Went home after that.
Was quite tired so I just sat at my sofa after I bathed. Since the tv was in front of me, I watched the taiwan version of dont forget the lyrics and did not budge until it ended haha. I want to sing roar! Oh but I sang along to those parts with lyrics shown =x.
Internet cocked up halfway so this is actually posted on 3rd nov haha!


