<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 13, 2009 . 12:19 PM

Long time no blog~ Have been going out and gaming quite a bit for the past few weeks. Just posting some pictures I took when I went out with banana and dawn.

Our presents from qy =D. We decided to open them tgt when we were waiting for dinner to come. Dawn's stitch gum candy, banana's green tea mochi and my horn chocolate by meiji ^^.

We all ate the same pasta, and all of ours are super cheesy(I started it!), cos it tasted so much nicer with cheese. Dawn still thinks the noodle's like wanton mee =.=. Oh but its really thin, its called angel's hair ~.~.

These are the cakes for dessert! Ehh they were supposed to cost $7.90 EACH but we got the set for $9.90 =/.

Childish people =D

Had fun! xD

The day I posted previously was the last day I touched my homework lol! Shall try to continue econs someday =x. Tried to start on math but I realised I forgot how to do math when I saw the questions on the math papers -.-. I wonder how people can remember the formulas and all. Started having runny nose when I searched for my math notes. They are really dusty thanks to all the renovation and lift building work going on for the past year. Yeah, so I refuse to start -.-.

Shall go find my math formula booklet -.-.