Friday, January 15, 2010 . 8:41 PM
Hur today felt really long even though its the shortest day of the week. Tutorials all the way and I couldnt take it. Obviously I din sleep in case, but I was yawning all the way during econs >.<. I only woke up during gp which was the last lesson. Heh, gp is gonna be interesting from now I guess. For all you know it might become my favourite subject lmao.Slept when I got home till 7 plus. I din know I slept so long. I have no idea why I feel tired either. This time its being physically tired, not mentally. This is not that bad yet. It would only be bad if I feel like doing math yet I dont have the energy to =O! I dont know if I should hope for such a day to ever come or not -_-. I have not come across such a situation for many years already, when I feel like doing work yet dont have the energy to.
I feel that this year is different. But how different and in what ways? I have no idea why I am bothered. I have no idea what am I bothered about. Let's just leave it hanging cos I dont feel like thinking.
Knowing just not admitting.


