<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 07, 2010 . 10:16 PM

♥Happy 2nd Anniversary ♥

Thank you for coming down all the way to the east despite having school the next day. Thank you for wanting to make me happy all the time. Even though we didn't spend much time together today (our plan to go for dinner was not fulfilled either), I was really really happy and touched when I saw you at 12 =D. I was so touched I didn't know what to say(of course also becos my friends were thr tgt with you) , cos this is the first time I ever gotten such a big surprise on my birthday (sad but happy!). And my wish has come true even though I havent wished for it =D.

Thank you for tolerating me and my tempers and all for these 2 whole years! Time really flies! I cant believe its been 2 years already, cos I still remember when we first met on the 24 dec 07 even though we knew each other long before then. It was the most memorable christmas countdown ever =D! And now its on my 18th birthday, our 2nd anniversary!

Though last year we didnt spend as much time together as much as we would like to due to the clashes between schedules, I believe we had many happy times throughout the year. Yes there were many quarrels that went on and off, but they are just obstacles we have to go through and we can go through them together =D. I doubt this year would be better than the last cos its A levels this year. Nevertheless, I'll still try to make as much time as I can for you.

Thank you for all that you have done. I really appreciate them all. This is the first time I am writing this on my blog. I think I have lots more to say but I just cant string them together in sentences. Three simple words will do. I love you! ♥


P.S. My english isnt that great so the sentences dont sound very elaborated and nice, but you know I mean the things I say <3

P.S.S To others: Sounds mushy but you can always choose not to read it~~~


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------