Thursday, January 28, 2010 . 6:40 PM
Happy with my math test even though its not that good yet. However, I hate it when I cant figure out how to do math questions. It applies to all subjects but its especially irritating for math =/. Trying hard to pass math this year hoho.I am quite surprised I feel like I have nothing much to blog about. School's fine I guess...the beginning of this year is sooooooooooooo much better than the last hah. Though things are different, I'm still glad certain things remained the same, if not better. Take gp for example heh! I am actually interested in reading news lor -_-. Mum is right, teachers matter haha. I am sure lots of us agree upon this too!
Still WoWing, but much much less =(. But I feel so accomplished now, cos I have completed some tutorials thoroughly haha. I'm not gonna make my life hard by being a "full-time" mugger. Shall take a step at a time =D.
Caught on K craze but there is still a presence of self-control haha. Indulging in music ♥


