Saturday, January 30, 2010 . 8:51 PM
HMV HAS BIGBANG'S JAP ALBUM! But i am too broke to get it =/. There's Gdragon's album too, so I hope Top's album will be here -cross fingers-! The most popular grp seems to be dbsk cos comparing to the rest of the korean singers/grps, they have the most albums available.Cant believe I am caught in the K wave ~.~. Most least expected roar. Lol but really cant resist their songs whoo. There are other nice korean songs too. Well, at least I am not gonna watch dramas (other than the ones with top inside of course xD). Variety shows too, other than the ones with bigbang/top haha! Ah I still havent watched FO T_T! And wont have time =((((. Must wait till next week liaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo =O.
Oh no this post is all about k craze gah. Okay shall go do work! There's no time for work either omg. I am on my way to mugger land. Sadded. Heh okay cya!


