<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 . 1:16 PM

I was keeping the stuff I received for this band concert into my "concert gift bag" then I realised how much I have collected over the years.

I dunno why the picture is rotate -.-. Ah but as you can see, these are the precious postcards, letters and little gifts! Can you find yours?xD

I was quite surprised there's so much in the bag and couldnt resist pouring them out and snap a pic. I really appreciate all the well wishes and the postcards are kept cos they bring back memories. Thank you to all who have contributed to this bag and the eatables =D. There are still more presents not in the bag haha (some have gone down to the stomach too!).

Hmm certain people are really SECRETIVE about a surprise and I cant wait to know what it is actually heh! Soon to go~

And I am supposed to be doing homework now but I just cant start as usual =.=. Bleh I go find more skip beat manga =D Tata~