<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 28, 2010 . 2:37 AM

Falling asleep reading bio. Somehow managed to finish genomes and advanced to evolution,but it was too much for my tired eyes. The content as well - too draggy. I dont know how to describe it, but i just felt that there was beats about bushes just to get to a main point thus explains the thickness of the set. Somehow the presentation of the notes isnt very user friendly either -_-.

After brushing teeth, I went into the toilet and was shocked by a cockroach hiding behind the door. I took the hose and shot at it. I wasnt wearing my specs so I was trying to estimate its position thruout the whole process and it was retarded.

I dont know if i just wanted to make sure it didnt come and bite me(self-defence), i just wanted to get back at the cockroaches which always scare me(revenge on the species), or i was just using it as an outlet to vent some frustrations. Poor thing. I realised one of its leg was injured but i dont know if i caused it or it was already there thats why it hid behind the door(which isnt a really safe spot but i guess all insects think that as long as they are hidden from light, they cant be seen).

I am a sadist, torturing insects=.=. I just killed more than 20 ants this morning as well. But serve them right cos they invaded my table and my cup of water. >=(

I should probably get some sleep but after torturing the cockroach, i dont feel that tired particularly, which is why i have decided to blog. Using my phone but cant blog properly cos cant scroll the down when typing in the posting box zzz..

Okay lying on my bed makes me sleepy..nights~