Friday, March 05, 2010 . 9:13 PM
How you will feel at this point of the time next year will all depend on how well you have prepared for the battle.Felt happy after eating takoyaki and haagen dazs just now ♥
There was a lot of things I wanted to blog about but after reaching home, those thoughts have dispersed. Was really tired and thought of sleeping, but as usual, bathing woke me up, thus coming here instead.
Sometimes I dont feel comfortable speaking here because I feel that there would be many people I dont really know reading what I have typed. I hate being judged by people(not like anyone does enjoy it), especially those who dont even know me. More often than not, people like myself just assume what we perceive is the "truth" and what we know is right. However, we are really wrong and I dont think any of us have the right to critique as though we know the whole story behind anything. I hate these people even though I may have committed such mistakes too =(.
What I want to express is just for myself cos I guess sometimes its weird letting people know what your true feelings are. I am timid and dont like feeling exposed. It's like playing a piece of music with many other people in a band. Sometimes you have solos and you just have to step out of your comfort zone to deliver it. Of course, if you aren't good enough, you wouldnt want to embarrass yourself, thus too afraid to deliver what is expected of. Trying hard enough will get you there though, that's the good thing about playing such music. And of course, having understanding and nice bandmates help too.
There, true feelings for once, since a long long time.
I shall continue maybe later. A little hungry.


