<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 01, 2010 . 7:40 PM

I have concluded that my productive period is from 9pm to 1am!

For the past few days I have been able to produce/absorb academic related stuff during this period of time haha! I actually finished 10 math tutorial questions ytd leh! (even though they were the easier ones) Joanna was proud of me haha!

And today, another technician from singtel came over when I was in school. Problem fixed and he cleared up my mess lmao! All he did was to re-lay the wires and uh change the socket thingy. He said that those disconnection problems might have been due to the rust on the over-30-years-socket. Much better than the previous technician, who was probably too lazy to do all that. Actually I din have to purchase this wireless thingy for the mio tv, but aiya nvm, since bought already, can keep for future use if needed. I was surprised all those stuff he helped us do was free of charge. He's really hardworking and takes pride in his work! Hopefully we can get to him if there are any other problems in future. Mum said its easier to communicate to a chinese too! Language barrier plus work attitude also luh =).

So hopefully from now on there wont be much problems and I can use my house phone again! =DD Lol I still remember the people who laughed at me when I told them my internet dcs whenever someone calls my house phone. "what's your home number?"

-_- now okay le! hahaha.

Okay its not 9 yet, but I should probably start a bit of econs now while waiting for my turn to go to the doctor's. Zzz lor number 27 is so long.