<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 . 10:06 PM

Initially wanted to do some work. Went to ecareer to take some assessments as I was interested to find out what careers would actually suit such a weird and hard-to-please person like me. Regretted. There were so many options I felt like I just wasted the time doing those assessments. The online MBTI sucks too, cos it does not give the exact combination, but it is different from the previous I took in year 4.

After this, I feel like I just want to take one step at a time. Now, to do well for upcoming tests, finish all my work(try), do well for CTs, prelims and A levels. Might just wait and see how I do, but I roughly have an idea what I want to study in uni. Just not the career part for now =).

Oh yeah I finally got a new pillow, cos I complained that my neck and body were aching. I suspect that my pillow was too low, thus my dad bought a new one for me! Thank you! =D Now I don't have neck/body aches anymore though the pillow feels weird, cos its shape is weird haha.

I spoilt my left contacts by accidentally closing the case while the lens was stuck at the edge=((. Was very tired a few days back so I just wanted to take out my lens and go to bed immediately. In a haste..........

Sigh, now I will have to wait till I go make another pair, cos dad doesn't have money I think. Maybe I shall pay for myself again, since go uni might be able to take loans to purchase a laptop anyway.

Initially I thought that uni fees would be very very expensive even in Singapore, but I seemed to be wrong. People keep telling me that if I study in Singapore next time, the fees would be affordable and there would be lots of ways to get financial aids. Maybe I have worried a little too much, that I thought of working and studying at the same time to pay the fees =/. It would be hard for me I think -__-.

One more thing. I hate commitments lol! How I wish I can do whatever I like in life. Why must one's life seem controlled such that it's not even an individual's life anymore. Sometimes, its just doing what is considered right to do, not what I want to.

I just want to be here listening to the nice korean and SHE's songs. I don't want to do anything else. There's so much to do...I think I have potential to become full time mugger =O!

Why do I feel satisfied yet there seems to be somewhere empty at the same time. I don't really know what kind of feeling that is. Maybe there's no goal or whatever to move towards to, or that I want certain things but are unable to achieve...

Sad life...yet can be happy at the same time. Complex feelings. More complex than complex numbers.