Monday, March 15, 2010 . 12:07 PM
Just had the most traumatic experience yesterday. I was back home from nus open house after only 2 hours of sleep, so I was freaking tired. My room was very dark due to the dark clouds in the sky and I wasnt wearing my specs. I opened my bottle to drink and felt some grain-like stuff on my lips. Taking a closer look at the mouth of the bottle, I realised there were many freaking ants crawling about. I dashed to the basin and spit out the water, utterly disgusted. I started washing and spitting and I was still super shocked and disgusted that there were so many ants. My bottle was only left on my table for a day -_-. Tears came out of my eyes due to the shock I guess -_-. Super traumatic I tell you. I couldnt imagine eating ants. Luckily I didnt swallow any of the water and I hoped that the ants werent able to crawl/swim in water.Enough about those f-ing ants. Yeah, you can tell just how much I hate ants. When I see one each time, I will make sure they die -_-. Sick again, lol. Guess there was a lack of sleep when I went to the chalet.
Happy 21 birthday to Ming Ming (korkor) again! Lol that's what I have been calling my cousin since young. His chinese name is Guo Ming, so I just called the last name haha! Erina and I went to the chalet relatively early and there wasnt much to do. Luckily for us, there was wireless! We surfed the net obviously haha! There was buffet lunch but uh due to a free slice of cake from one of my cousin's friends, we were full and couldnt eat the lunch -_-. Went to ntuc with mum and aunties who wanted to buy 4D (as usual). Aunty molly bought us haagen dazs =D. (She just said she can treat us to ice cream so we chose the most ex one hahaha!) But we didnt eat it so we brought home one tub each =D. And try guessing what flavour I chose xD!
At night when Erica and her bf came over, we went to the arcade. Haha, and that explains the previous post, doesn't it? =D Arcade was really fun! We were all addicted to the jubeat, the cube like thingy with 16 buttons haha. You are suppose to press when the thing appears. You are to press the button only when the thing appears. Okay you can come with me to the arcade and I will show you xD! The best part of it is that the game doesnt end even when you fail the stage, so you wont waste $2. Yes, I know it is expensive, but it is fun! The new bishi bashi is fun too whoo..and the small basketball can win tickets, although not much. Whoots its a long time since I played so many games at once at the arcade! I guess its the best to go to the arcade when people are willing to spend money and are game enough to play the arcade games! =D
Bought drinks for aunty, so we went back to the chalet for a while. Slack for a while, too lazy to go out, but we still went to bowl at 2+ am, I think. I suck at bowling, seriously, or maybe cos I was tired and had no strength haha. Thank you Erica and Bo Lim (correct spelling?) for paying for most of our arcade and all of my bowling expenses! I will treat you when I work next time =DDD!
Had our breakfast around 5am or earlier at subway! We wanted to stay until we can catch the first bus back, but uh I slept on the one seater sofa and I duno if they slept. Was dling songs on my phone then my eyes just couldnt take it -_-. When the aunts woke up, I moved into the room. so I slept for around 2 hours and had to go home bathe, and go for nus open house. Made ching wait for some time(at home) cos we wanted to meet at 10 but obviously I couldnt make it in time. My dad fetched us there in the end haha.
It was quite difficult to find the place, and luckily we were driving, so we could slowly loop around. I guess it was quite pointless going there, other than finding out that we really have to get really good results, which was uh, already a common sense. Hmm, and we saw more ppl at the food bazaar more than the talks/exhibition lol! Oh oh, we went to the business talk with dawn and eve =D. Saw Jazreen and Melody and alot of other dhs ppl.
On the way home it rained super heavily. The cold made my flu worse I think. Had a headache too, after the whole ants thing. Slept from 4 plus to this morning 9am hahaha. Went to see chinese doctor.
Okay traumatic to find out that bio hw is a lot -_-. I have too much work to complete and yet no time to do. Schedule super packed.
Monday (Today) - sick, but I suppose I dont have the time to rest.
Tuesday - Netball
Wednesday - Band camp
Thursday - Band camp
Friday - Band camp
Saturday - Band concert
Sunday - Part outing
Gosh -_-. All the teachers think that we only study their subject, and have lots of time. Happy holidays!


