<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 21, 2010 . 10:47 PM

Oh no I still haven't really started studying for chem test still T_T. No point saying it again and again cos I'll just be using my mouth not my hands. Ah well, I am bad at doing work when I don't feel like it. I just can't make myself do work when I don't have the mood to. I need to train myself to do that asap!!! If not, I won't start on anything ever again. On the hind note, I actually did some kinetics tutorial question before going to band yesterday -_-. Why I do that EVERYTIME?!

Oh well, I really want to blog more, but I don't have the luxurious time to do so. Yesterday was our (yr 6s) last Rhythm concert. Quoting from bens, its our fifth and last rhythm! We are so old! Gosh. And yeah, mr ng only knows and remembers my name after 5 years lmao! Okay, the main point I want to put across is, I miss playing in the junior high band. No matter how we might have sounded last time, the family-like warmth while playing together with a big DHSSB is just irreplaceable. I don't think I get any feeling like that while playing in other bands. In senior high, we lack the size maybe. I feel so lonely sitting alone every practice hahaha. Nicole~~~ LOL!

Yesterday was super fun and high camwhoring with senior high band! I love DHSSB(SH) ♥♥♥~~~

Today had part outing - Yue Zhi, Jazreen, Jasmine and me!
Pool. Arcade. Mad for Garlic restaurant.
Very fun!
We all think the horns outings will just be stuck in these 3 generations for us =/. I guess it's fine with me cos I love you all! Nicole, next outing you plan ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! xD

I like talking with certain people but its hard to tell if they like to talk with me. At least got to do so for awhile =)