<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 11, 2010 . 9:32 PM

Being productive this weekend! I realised if I really manage my time and utilize every single minute well, I can actually do many things(including entertainment^^)! I managed to do what I wanted to yesterday and today. Okay maybe not all la, cos I haven't practice differentiation. Yesterday was so productive, when I had the time to play, watch videos, do my usual blog surfing as well as completing chem tutorial, mass assignment, and read bio notes at least once. I even read campbell cos I had tons of ??? for nervous system -_-. It's been a long time since I studied something so in depth, even though its one topic haha. The others are short at least =/. And its the first time I managed my time so well. Maybe after many years.

Today wasn't as productive cos weather was too hot and I just did not have the mood to study-__-. Left the part about memorising every single detail la huh. I am still wondering how come I can do okay for bio last year even though I din even memorise much -_-. This year cmi~~~

Oh and I realised its bad to follow big bang and kpop news on twitter -_-. Distractingggggggg!

And can someone teach me how to memorize things? I think I don't know to do that cos I haven't really tried to do that -_-.