Thursday, April 01, 2010 . 9:46 PM
A long day.A weird day.
A day filled with laughter (but I realised I am easily amused).
A day of randomness (and sickness too -erhem-).
A day with mixed feelings.
Feelings felt years ago came back. The feeling of warmness, family, whatever you call it. Plus, it's because the right people are there (oh and some who are wrong are there too). Stand By Me, always.
Last Kaleidoscope of our life =) or =(, I can't decide. But the feeling of stickiness to the school, the place, the people, the teachers, the class, friends and all came to me/us. I din think of all these only today, but since dawn and I talked about it on the way home, I guess its not me alone that is having such feelings. I don't want to leave. I will feel lost once A lvls is over, I am sure.
Sigh.
Things are different now, especially since people left, people came, going on to senior high. Everything's changed. That cant be helped, so all I can do is just adapting as things change. The only constant in life is change. How right is that.
Happiness is still around, with the crazy friends around me =D. And nice and funny teachers haha! Mugging can be of joy too I think. I think. Still thinking... oh well, I will know soon enough if its fun =).
=) feels so unlike me. Lol.
Oh yeah! I finally got my belated birthday present! =DD Thanks to ALL who have shared ♥♥♥!!! (Sorry will find out who are the exact peeps from banana lol)
I shall go play wow. Today shall be a play day. I don't have mood to study =(. Bye!


