Sunday, May 23, 2010 . 1:33 PM
Instead of practicing gp related stuff, I was sorting out the worksheets and tidying my table -_-. I can't start studying until I have sorted them out properly haha. Yes, being anal =/. Now my cupboard is neat as I have cleared the O lvls related stuff and put in place of them the A lvl ones lol. I felt like a dust collector. As I swept dust off all the worksheets and assessment books, they seemed to cling on me. Burh.Now I feel worn out and am tired and too warm to start doing gp hahaha. Shall take a short break before starting =/. Don't have much time. And can't believe I missed another buffet T_T. Today's another of my nephew's one year bdae T_T. Sianz. Yu fang bring her son there too boo =(. Asked mum to bring back some food for me but I seriously wonder what time will she be home -_-. Most likely she'll be stuck there playing majong again. Sad life~
Opinions change when you see things in other perspectives. Even looks constitutes to changes. We may be superficial but the first impression is really usually the one that's left deep inside. On the other hand, it is still the inner qualities that really matter. To me at least.
Happy together hahaha. Hate waiting for subbbbbbbbbbbbs. Hahamong's done though argh! GeePee!


