<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 06, 2010 . 8:56 PM

The last of bio spa down and one more spa to go! Gogo, must finish chem on a good note too!

Today's chem test was really horrible and I am not the only one who felt that way haha. They just had to put it right after our bio spa, hadn't they? =O

Most of us just weighed the importance and looked after the interests of our A lvls. Hmm, maybe could have studied better, but my brain just couldn't take it. I felt rarh after the chem test. It's like someone used a vacuum cleaner to suck out my brain or something -__-. Honestly, I think it's due to the cramming of all information possible into the small brain of mine. I haven't memorised something so well in ages, especially not more than 2 sentences! Feels proud of myself yet not at the same time. Can be better! And I really need to put this skill to good use in future.

Much of the stuff we learn need to utilise the memory power of our brain.

Haven't turned on my com at all yesterday and news flooded my twitter lol. So many things are happening around the world now.

And mum, being the irritating part of her now, is ignoring me once again. I have no idea why -_-. Annoying.