<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 25, 2010 . 9:43 PM

Everyday I shock SHOCK!

비스트's showcase yesterday was just AWESOME! Their voices and dances were just great..as if you are listening to them on the cd or watching them dance on mv haha! The whole feel in mediacorp tv theatre was very much like at music bank or whatnot in korea =D. Fans screaming all the time and sing along...its the type of high concert atmosphere, I love!

Woke up ard 6 in the morning (mum said 'if only you will do this every school day...'), bathed and left house when ching was reaching. My dad fetched us and we reached about 7 lol. Turned out 19x number tags were already given out the previous night cos they didnt want anyone to stay in the compound. However, some fans still stayed overnight cos the organiser already went home. We waited for 3hours before the organisers came and distributed the number tags.

Went shaw house to mug and have lunch before going back to mediacorp. Waited at some carpark but it wasnt that bad. At least there were fans. Slacked cos I was tired and couldnt study already. There was wireless so apparently everyone (I thought I was the only one w/o an itouch or iphone there) was using it and it became super slow after a while. Lol. I cant rmb what else we did but there was a lot of waiting. (Which was worth it!)

They let us into in the theatre at about 7 I think. It's those tv broadcast set you see on tv but it looks different from there and on tv haha! First time on a live recording too. It was Beast's showcase first and they sang intro + 6 songs if I never rmb wrongly (was too absorbed into the performance). Hehe I shall leave out all the fangirl comments but yeah their performance was very good and yes they are very very good looking in real life haha! 933 DJs zhiyong and liyi were there...liyi was the translator for the whole thing. Ohoh dongwoon very cute cos he (and yoseob) understands eng so when they were asked questions in eng, he actually raised his mike a few times but liyi would translate so the rest of them could understand haha.

Then it was the live recording for Entertainment on 5. There was an interview about a musical 'December Rains' with Kit Chan etc. After that was a short interview with Beast and they performed 2 more songs. Hehe. 2 hours wasnt enough I guess, cos you'll never get enough of them! They are really friendly and nice! Oh and kuijien the host for Eon5 was super funny haha!

Too bad in the tv theatre we couldn't take any pictures or videos. However, I guess we were able to enjoy Beast's performance totally and they will feel happier performing to a group of fans who are watching them so intently =D Although I would very much like to capture the scenes where 3 of them waved towards my direction, this showcase will just remain as special memories just for the lucky fans who got to attend it ^^.

Everytime I special!

Feel super lucky and happy that I went for the showcase (even though it affected my mood to study hahaha) with ching, steffi and steffi's sis and cousins. Lol I had lots of fun and laughed a lot. Wonderful day =D

Yeah love is pain, love is over~
Break it!
Mystery mystery~

Okay la I shall be nice, you can watch a bit of the showcase here =x.

Hope they'll be back next year and then I'll go for their events without worries and guilt>.<
Beast fighting!♥