<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 21, 2010 . 11:52 PM

A not so productive mugging cum movie day xD

Met ching bens nick formugging/brkfast/movie/haagen dazs/arcade =D (Not all participated in each and every event but I'm too lazy to sort it out). Mugging was not exactly good cos I only completed half of electrochem (feeling guilty, I finished it plus ytd's photosynthesis when I got home>.<). Ching and I taught each other how to diff members of kpop grps(she taught me guy grps and i taught her girl grps hahaha tsktsk) when we were the only ones at macs left lols. Left for suntec when bens came back and took a long time deciding what to eat(as usual) and went to astons again.

Had fun in the arcade again bball ddr newbishibashi=D Then ching and I caught the Karate Kid...it's really a good movie, with meaningful plot behind it. Very very very worth watching! Had haagen dazs after that and lol the waitress gave us macadamia nut instead of cookies n cream for one of the scoop and we got it for free on top of an addition of my original cnc xD Just that she could have put another flavour wrongly instead cos that flavour wasnt our tastes..nuts>.< That became my dinner lmao..half of 4 scoops ice cream + warm and delicious brownies = yum!

We can talk on forever and ever about kpop now hahaha...more to come after A lvls I guess...totally want to watch the variety shows and some dramas!!!

Was amused by some stuff that was supposedly touchy topic, instead it made me laugh quite hard lol.

It's about whether or not you want to pick yourself up.
Clear your mind,
Concentrate.
Do not lose focus.