Wednesday, July 14, 2010 . 12:17 AM
1) Got back all CT results except for econs. Things pretty much remained about the same as how I did for last year's promos except a good improvement in gp. (Thank goodness for mr tan!) Feels demoralizing when my performance is no different no matter if I practice or not =/. Seems okay if I don't practice, isn't it? Don't worry I won't give up that easily! It is still long(in my naive opinion) till the finish line so I believe there is still time for improvements.2) Sickening to feel like I have no motivation to mug even when I know I have to. Yes I know I just said I won't give up. But I seriously need help with (quotes from joanna) starting the engine to mug!
3) Scary how time will pass by so ever quickly this term and the next. Seeing chem SOW is rather horrifying. Somehow I feel that time is a major problem gosh.
4) Can't believe I did work during my free period. Mmm...its the first week of school for term 3 although its already week 3 in calendar terms, yet the work just piles up. Sorry correct that, it should be revision.
5) Did my virgin eye/face mask today! Felt super energized and refreshed after that. Too bad I don't have the luxury of doing it 3 -4 times a week as suggested by the woman at the shop who recommended me the mask lol. It really helps to relax my mind though, the comfortable mask and rest cos I'll just lie down and listen to my music haha.
6) Tons and tons of stuff to studyyyyyyy. Sorry I just can't get over the fact that prelims is in 43days and we have 120days to A lvls?-_-
7) There are many many videos I want to watch but I just don't have the time =(
8) I will (try to) stop watching tv after this friday since xiang wo ni de shou is gonna end! I hate watching stuff halfway so I shall just finish it haha. Tv is really distracting. I wanted to study at 8 but sun xie zhi came on wo yao chang xia qu, there were nice songs so I watched it in the end -_-
9) Haven't been reading kpop news for damn long ahhhhhh...helps though, can reduce or even stop reading unless there's interesting news...♥twitter
10) I think I need to sleep. Shall listen finish this big bang song then go =D Nights!


