Sunday, July 04, 2010 . 11:25 PM
As compared to yesterday, time seemed to be passing faster today. I am glad that bio paper ended earlier, hence having such a long weekend to relax a bit. Spent the two days watching videos and gaming, something I would do after the As. Guess I'll really be looking forward to this again! Motivation!On the other hand, I'll really have to keep myself form all these distractions once the mugging starts again. This one week will really be a nice break after the month of mugging. I din prepare myself very well, but it's a good start I guess. The time I spent studying the previous month is probably longer than how much time I actually spent studying since primary school. Honestly, I am not used to mugging like this at all and haha, it's gonna be even harder towards the end of the year. Don't know how I am gonna survive this, but I'll definitely do it.
I don't think any amount of 'rest' is enough, but will just have to make do with it and fully utilise it. It's not that kind of rest that will replenish the body but the rest that refreshes the mind. Everyday cramped with studies is really horrible haha.
Lots of thoughts and feelings watching some videos. I should learn and put in hard work and effort so that when I reap the results, it will really be a sense of accomplishment. Moreover, excuses of not doing well should not even appear in my mind at all.
Till the end of this year, fighting!


