Tuesday, July 27, 2010 . 11:53 PM
Been having flu for the past 2 weeks recovered, sick, recovered, sick again.. It's quite bad to be sick at this point of time, but given the current timetable, there are days I can rest at home w/o having to worry too much about lessons missed. Slept a lot today, not really tired now, just not in the state to mug, so I shall do it tmr..Com died on me it's horrible cos I can't charge my mp3 nor check answers for my work T.T! Must get it repaired soon altho I can probably concentrate on mugging better =(.
Love nokia + ovi files! Managed to dl songs to my phone from presaving from my com for listening at home since I shdnt waste the batt on my mp3>.< Will be able to sleep and do work with my fav music =D
Okay shd rest more when I have the chance to! Nights!


