<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 . 11:42 PM

Back here once again~

Life's too mundane.
Too boring I cannot stand.
Life's very empty.
Not unhappy, just soulless.
I want a more exciting life.

Hard to decide what path to take.
Stick with monotonous or switch to adventurous.
Or so I hope.
Too many obstacles.
Hindering the already narrow path.

Can't reach for the moon and stars.
Too high for a tiny me.

Time's running short.
Yet mind's dragging more.

Words not really making sense.
But I make sense out of them.

Don't screw with my mind argh.