<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 . 12:23 AM

Don't think anyone ever comes here again, ah wells! People are too busy mugging nowadays..

Twitter has been serving the purpose of mini-blogging well, where I rant and type whatever I felt like saying. However, some things have a better feel when blogging out, so this is still a lovely place for further babbling♥

There is strong correlation between forgiving and forgetting to me. If I can forgive, I guess I may forget and if I can forget, I may forgive as well, since it doesn't even occur to me that something has happened before. However, if I can't do either of both, then it's too bad. You'll never hear the end of me sometimes lol. Either than of never hear the start of me again. Too extreme haha.

Don't have the luxury to do whatever I want now. Time is running short and mood for mugging is not coming back. The only time I could mug was like during the first (2?) week(s) of june holidays. Even though time is pressing now, I just don't have the motivation nor pressure to mug, though I feel stressed due to the fact that I am still very far behind from my goal. Only way is to work hard, be hardworking and practice, which is also tedious and I wonder if there is enough time to begin with or not.

School is getting annoying because I feel like I don't get to revise much when the school hours are still so freaking long. Some lectures don't really help either, when they just briefly outline the topics. Might as well give us the time to study the whole of the topics at home ourselves, since we WILL have to do it when we get home again. Thus, certain lectures are now pointless to me.

I just need more time to read notes and practice. For certain topics, I just can't start my practice without re-reading the notes again, and I don't have the time for it! By the time I reach home some days, I'll be too tired to do anything, much less practicing. At this rate, I'll never be able to finish in time for prelims. Having to read notes again and practice more is just too much. Even if I want to do it, my body won't let me.

Just like today when I had flu again. Just sucks. Might have gotten it from my tenant (AGAIN). Was quite pissed when my mum told me one of my tenants had flu again argh. It's my fault for having a weak immunity system but at least if you are sick, you can try not to spread it to others what. It's not like I face her every hour or something you know, I only see her for like 2minutes a day at most? When she comes home late at night, I'll only have contact with her when I go to the toilet, brush teeth or bathe. Like wth?

Okay this post is turning from bad to worse lol. Shall go sleep and mood may turn for the better. Gonna be time of the month again soon, so perhaps that's why I have been easily annoyed and irritated today. Sucks, ah well, sorry if my attitude was bad or something. Really can't help it!

Jiayou for mugging, all! ㅠㅠ 화이팅!