Sunday, August 29, 2010 . 1:34 AM
Wanted to find a new blogskin but I still liked this one.Anyways I learnt something new while trying to edit this skin a little, add in the time haha.
Ohoh and I saw a skin with bigbang=D
But I thought I should keep my blogskin less fangirly =/
It is undeniable that I fangirl over korean groups.
However, I don't really like to be known as a fangirl.
Don't ask me why, but I just don't want such a name.
Perception once formed is hard to change.
Better to be safe than sorry =O
Kpop really takes mind off stuff, at least for a while.
Good medicine. For me, at least.
When people said time is the best medicine, I did not believe it.
Now thru experience, I think kpop is really the best medicine.
Well, you have to have some love for it to let it start acting on your wound anyway.
If you don't, then too bad for you.


