<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 . 12:07 AM

Went for lunch + dessert with bens and simin at parkway...walked here and there, partly becos we were indecisive..I didnt really take part in deciding anw ^^ up to the man and woman who initially needed aircon to decide lol! Too long never go out when the 2 of them are there...almost unending singing lmao!

Okay let me talk about the good stuff first before I complain lol! So it was fun cos there was a lot of crapping..the app on ben's itouch was damn cute and the cat can sing well hahaha! Too bad only guys' voices will sound nice, cos it sort of changes the pitch higher, similar to the chipmunk type haha. Also, we ate at the snowice shop...that person was there but she wasnt ap, actly she only spoke when she wanted to inform us that 5cents are not alllowed due to company's policy...thats when I realised her voice and the way she speak is just not very pleasing..not her fault I think ._. But I guess @chingyingcy wont take this as an excuse haha!

Nice food = happy! Oh wait till I tell you about the pissifying part later=.=

Anyway by the time I reached home, I was sweaty already so I decided to go for a jog around my neighbourhood. Motivation came from all the food I ate lol! Plus I was wearing tshirt and fbts underneath my skirt so when I reached home i just took off my skirt, picked up my phone and earpiece and went out again haha!

Thus 100831 marks the first day of my life to ever go running on my own hahaha! Haven't figured a nice route, but I really hate the exhaust fumes coming from the cars on the road...But the only reason why I ran around my nbh is cos I can just go home cool down and bathe immediately after running haha...oh and it beats running round and round on a track..at least my rounds are a lot longer lol!

Initially wanted to run for 30minutes but I couldnt take it..stopped at 25. Havent had a proper run since 2.4 I think=.= if I can make this a habit, it'll be great. The hard part is getting the motivation to go down and start running lol. Anyway I realised I can run better when listening to music haha..shall put more songs into my phone next time~

Today was really hot and I think running in the sun made my temperature go up...was too hot for me to study. Tried putting a container of ice at my table to cool the place. I think it worked! Cos after sometime, it din feel so bad haha. Mum say maybe its possible to buy a 'cold wind' fan for me. Have no idea if the air it blows out is really cold or not, but my tenants're using it like an aircon so it might be good!

Oh yeah the sucky part of the day was at parkway swensons.
1. Queued outside for damn long. - there were empty tables but no one seemed to be clearing them. An aunty went to complain to a manager-like guy and we went in.
2. No menu given.
3. We(I) demanded for menus, clearing up of place and change of plain water (ones from the previous customers were still there, oh but we switched places to a more comfy seats)
4. Took damn long for them to take our orders - do you need two people at ONE cashier(comp)?
5. Food took damn long to come.
6. Took long to get bill too.

Yes I know we should really have a slowfood campaign, but all these are just nothing but a waste of consumers' time. You expect us to pay service charge when service is so bad? Like what ben said, we might as well do everything ourselves and perhaps if we wash our own dishes we can get the meal foc?

Not that I really cared about the precious time wasted nor want to make a large fuss out of a small matter, but this is (definitely) not the first I've encountered and its just so annoying that I have to pay service charge for such lousy services. Why isnt it a free market system???

Okay end of rants and all..I should probably go sleep! But I do enjoy blogging! Typing lets me feel that I have the power to control! Just kidding! Brain not really working already!