<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 15, 2010 . 9:51 PM

750th post! Today also marks the last day of school in Dunman High, forever. We are never going back for lessons again after the december holidays despite still having to study and do work during the holidays.

Today's commencement is not really a dramatic and sad event. However, I indeed felt emo when we watched the ppt slides and videos of messages from various teachers. Sort of felt the impact of the 'last day' when us Year 6s sang the school song for the last time loud and clear. It's as if the whole cohort united as one for that split moment.

I am sure I will be seeing some of you guys after As and definitely keeping in contact with you! With advanced technology today, just how hard is it to keep in contact? There's the popular facebook and most widely used msn! With the increased in people using twitter, the chance of keeping in touch is even greater! Last but not least, people in the kpop fever, we definitely won't lose contact! =D

So all you need to do is just:
1) Come online
2) TALK!
3) If you want, you can join in the kpopping too! xD

It's simple and it'll work =D!

I am so glad I got people to write in my autograph book. The memories are sort of captured in there, and the messages left by all of you are really heartwarming! It'll be my company whenever I feel down! ♥

And of course, to those who haven't written, I'll still find a chance to get you all to write!

Had lots of fun with 6C41 today. Wearing party hats, cheering Mr Tan on, playing with patrick, photo spams, dedication of madonna song, flying our wishes with the silver mirror and coloured balloons! Gonna wait for the photos =)

I'll miss all the fun I've had in dhs and all the precious time spent with my dear friends. Made lots of friends along the six years. Some come and go, so I'm not very close with them, but just wanna say that all of you have entered my life and it's a fact that w/o all of you, my life in dhs won't be as complete as it is now! I really appreciate all my friends and little and big things you all have done to make my life in dhs such a wonderful one!

Most people will be mugging now, so most probably you wont chance upon reading this. However, there might be chance that you'll read this in future. Just wanna say, I love you all!

Don't really have any memories about mugging and getting good grades. In fact, as I looked through my report book, I was quite surprised that I actually did relatively well in junior high as compared to senior high. Just gonna keep moving forward, mug and do well for As! Yes, I just said I am mugging, so I am a mugger now!

Last but not least, thank you teachers, all of the teachers who have helped me in one way or another over the six years! But of course, I am very very very thankful to the senior high teachers who are patient, never giving up on me and try their utmost to help me. I am sincerely touched. I will do my best to reciprocate all that you have done for me!

That's all for now, cos I have a lot in my mind but I cannot put them into nice sentences. Actually I was kinda sian after the whole commencement. Guess it's cos of all the mixed feelings I am getting in a short period of time. I didn't really think about leaving school until it hit me when we sang the school song just now. Thinking about how I won't be having anymore lessons with my class, mugging and eating with my friends and just attending lectures. It really hit me. And I guess many are just too busy mugging to realise that, cos no one really cried today. It doesn't feel like an end either because we are too busy mugging or because we'll still be seeing each other?

However, I realised that during major examinations, people rarely talk or get to see each other, so it'll be just going to school, take As, go home, mug, sleep, and the cycle just repeats itself until the 23 nov where our econs paper ends. Don't think anyone is gonna mug for one week for bio mcq right?xD

Oh and I went to collect JYJ The Beginning just now with @chingyingcy! It's the singapore version, so packaging a bit lousy. Nevertheless, the lyrics booklet is nice! Despite smaller than the original korean version one, I'm still satisfied.

Also,

LESS THAN 24HOURS TO GO!!!

After that, real mugging begins!

With that, I wish all Year6s ALL THE BEST! 加油! がんばって! 화이팅!