Wednesday, October 13, 2010 . 1:50 AM
To better allow us to study for A levels, the school has collapsed our timetable. Most of the days end at 12.45pm. However, there are so much to do, such that I feel as if school is still like normal. Seriously, I have been chionging the work I need to do, I haven't got the start to start any proper revision on my notes. I have really really bad memory (Yes I do take bio but bio is not just all about memory work you know.) and it doesn't help that I need some contextual knowledge (with in depth explanations) for some of the work to be completed. Suck totally.On the other hand, I am still going to school everyday because it's the last few days I'll ever spend in DHS and in a college...I will definitely miss DHS and the college style education system. Last three days of school from now (=/). It's quite sad to think of leaving your classmates, teachers and the school to go into mugging. When you return to school the next time (assuming you do not come back during the break to study), it will be the actual A levels! And by then, you would be so into mugging that you would hardly realise the people around you, much less talk to them casually.
Last week, I started collecting 'autographs' from good friends and classmates. Gonna read it only after I have finished my collection. I hope I don't cry when I read everything. It might be a hard goodbye but we'll eventually move on. Life is just like this. People have shown me that things don't last long in this world. Only families do, thus, please cherish your families and for those with siblings, enjoy their company. I bet you will miss all the squabling when you go overseas to study or something.
Ah I don't want this to be an emo post. But I am posting this when I am sleepy -_-. Shouldn't have. On a good note,
THREE MORE DAYS ♥


