Tuesday, December 20, 2011 . 2:31 AM
Definitely cannot seem to fall asleep again. Guess that's because I screwed up my body clock too badly by sleeping after 5am for consecutive days previously huh?.Been too quiet the past year and bottling up too much. Those who know me well enough would have known that I am one who can't do that or I'll just explode someday. Well, explosions occurred, in means that I don't like. Not one bit. They don't really help either, in one way or another.
Things have changed very much and I doubt they can go back to how everything was like before. No, I am sure they can't. As the old saying goes "The only constant is change," isn't it? I certainly want some things I experienced last time now too, though it's not that I hate everything I have at present. Humans are just insatiable and selfish. I am just but a normal human too.
For some reasons, I don't really want the date 20th dec to come. I don't even want to spend the day either.. Y results are going to come while shopping with mum T.T.
Can't do anything about this anyway, it's just how life is. Nevertheless, I can still look forward to the shopping and perhaps seeing you?^^
Mission impossible 4 was great today! First movie with you after so long heh! Although it's not as good as some mission movies which are more humorous bleh.
Glad the mrt didn't pose any problem to me today hur. Really hope that the train services will get back to normal after all the faults are corrected. After all, the mrt is part of the public transport, a public good a country cannot do without in order to unction properly and efficiently. It's also my favourite mode of transport! Mrt, get well soon!
Oh and unexpectely, I met weijia at plaza today haha!
Kay I should probably try to get some sleep now. Nights!


