Thursday, December 15, 2011 . 11:25 PM
Started to pack my things just now.. Now my shelf is almost empty! Haha I found many childhood stuff that reminded me of very fond memories. Additionally, I also found stuff that do not belong to me >< = things I borrowed that I haven't returned or forgot to do so. There were some that I don't even know whom they belong to... Gonna put up a list to inform the respective owners when I am done! Positively before cny haha!Interesting things you'll probably dog out from the mountain of things are like pokemon cards, marbles, blowpens, handmade bookmarks, letters, animal pencil cases, cartoon character stationery sets, and even the locks we used for our lockers in sec school which I forgot the codes T.T. I only remembered how they are supposed to turn. Oh well..
Gonna die packing everything.. Is there anyone who wants assessment books out there? I have bcme ones I think.. Some which are totally new and not opened at all =.=. Selling cheap cheap! Haha should make a flea market for the stuffs that I don't want anymore. If theres demand, I could probably make some money hahaha!
Kk がんばってね!



