<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 15, 2012 . 12:52 AM

Relationships exist everywhere - kinship, friendship, romantic relationship and so on. A relationship is easy to forge, or at least more simple as compared to maintaining one. Most of the time, we don't even have to create one - the fact that two are strangers is an example. However, it is really difficult to maintain relationships that are forged. Not to say that it is easy to maintain kinships but it's special as people who are family are related by blood. 'Blood is thicker than water,' so we are somehow already connected deeply and will not be separated that easily.

I do have love-hate relationships with presents sometimes. Firstly, I can be attached to my present because i really like the present itself or second, I like my present because of the person who gave it to me. Thus, a gift is really meaningful to me, especially if both likes apply. However, it is taxing to try to decide if I want to keep a present which was given to me that the first like still lingers yet the second is no longer present. Should I throw it away then?

Lastly, I still have feelings for my 'old fames'. My beloved childhood plush toys especially! I am one who likes to keep things as momento and I guess due to watching too many animal shows and reading too many animal books that I find it difficult to throw or give away my soft toys.. No choice today because i really have too much things that they overflow to my parents' room initially and to my living room currently. Therefore, I have cleared out quite a lot of stuffs and I feel accomplished!

Time for bed! Couldn't sleep again just now so I shall try yet again. Nights!